Deal Support (French Speaker)
Langcliffe International, Europe’s largest buy-side deal origination specialist, seeks additions to our committed team.
Our company operates within the mergers & acquisitions arena at the deal origination phase, introducing business for sale opportunities to large corporate organisations and private equity houses which are on the acquisition trail.
Owing to the continued international growth of our business, we need additional support to enable us to maximise the number deals introduced to acquirers in France and the Benelux. Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to learn and fully understand all aspects of the business model, gaining an excellent platform for future roles within the M&A sector.
Key aspects of responsibility are, but not be limited to, the following:
- Inputting and reviewing the accuracy of data contained within the database.
- Researching acquisition opportunities for buyers and identifying buyers for sellers.
- Managing relationships, communicating with buyers/vendor advisors, both existing clients and new engagements.
- Ensuring the deal process is managed effectively.
- Creating reports from the data contained within the database.
- Degree, 2:1 or above
- Fluent in French
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Attention to detail is key to our success and therefore a desire to provide 100% accuracy on all occasions is of critical importance.
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of the Internet, MS Word and Excel – previous database experience would be useful but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm to be an integral part of the team, with a strong interest in the success of our business.
The Head Office of Langcliffe International is in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
If you believe that you would be an asset to our business and growth plans please contact Helen Postlethwaite via firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and outline of why you would be keen to join our team.