Langcliffe International, Europe’s largest buy-side deal origination specialist, seeks an addition to our committed team.
Langcliffe operates within the mergers & acquisitions arena at the deal origination phase, introducing business for sale opportunities to large corporate organisations and private equity houses which are on the acquisition trail.
Owing to the continued growth of our business, we need additional support to enable us to maximise the number of deals introduced. Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to learn and fully understand all aspects of the business model.
Key aspects of responsibility are, but not be limited to, the following:
- Researching potential new clients.
- Creating new data and maintaining and reviewing the accuracy of historical data contained within the database.
- Identifying acquisition opportunities for buyers and appropriate buyers for sellers.
- Managing relationships, communicating with buyers/vendor advisors, both existing clients and new engagements.
- Ensuring the deal process is managed effectively.
- Generating reports, utilised as business tools, from the data contained within the database.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Attention to detail is key to our success, therefore a desire to provide 100% accuracy on all occasions is of critical importance.
- Significant IT skills, with good working knowledge of the Internet, MS Word and Excel – previous database experience would be useful but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm to be an integral part of the team, with a strong interest in the success of our business.
Langcliffe is an employee-owned business, we offer a competitive salary and profit-related bonus.
Please email your current CV with an outline of why you believe you would be an asset to our business and our continued growth.