SIX CROSS BORDER DEALS IN Q1
- Sector agnostic Swedish investment firm acquired a Dutch visual communication equipment business in a value range £10m-£20m.
- Netherlands based European PE firm acquired a Belgian based tubing applications medical business in a value range £10m-£20m.
- Swedish-listed sector agnostic group acquired a UK distributor of premium cycle parts/accessories in a value range £10m-£20m.
- German PE-owned logistics group of companies acquired a UK third-party logistics business in a value range £5m-£10m.
- Swedish-listed FMCG group acquired a UK provider of premium quality organic superfoods in a value range £10m-£20m.
- Dutch PE owned group of companies acquired a UK street furniture manufacturer in a value range £2m-£5m.
Q1 Update 2022
In Q1 of 2022, we engaged 206 new acquirers across our corporate and private equity teams, with 113 located outside of the UK. This brings our total engaged clients to just over 4,000, whilst we are aware of the acquisition criteria of a further 14,000 acquirers.